Buttery turkey patties and mushrooms
• 500 g minced turkey
• Seasoning: 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, chopped
• 500 g mushrooms, sliced
• 100 g mascarpone
• 200 ml creme fraiche
• seasoning: salt, pepper, thyme
• In a bowl, stir together minced turkey with seasoning and form the patties
• Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan and fry the patties on medium for about 10 minutes, until golden on both sides. Set the patties aside on a plate
• Add 2 tbsp of butter to the pan and once it melts, add the chopped onion. Sauté for about 5 minutes and then add the garlic and sauté for a minute more.
• Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan and cook for about 7-10 minutes, until soft (occasionally stir). Once the mushrooms are cooked, add 100 g mascarpone, 200 ml creme fraiche and once it’s all combined season to your liking.
• Transfer the patties back to the pan and serve