Easy cheesy steak and broccoli
This meal is ready in about 30 minutes.
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 500 g beef strips
• 300 g broccoli florets, chopped and cooked
• 1 small onion
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1 bell pepper, strips
• 1 tbsp tomato sauce
Seasoning: salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp coriander, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, crushed chilli
• 1/2 cup of grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan)
• Heat your non stick pan and add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Once hot, add the beef strips and fry them for a few minutes until browned on all sides. • Set the beef aside on a plate and add another tbsp of oil to the pan.
Fry the onions until soft and then add garlic and fry for a minute more.
Add bell pepper strips and stir fry for few more minutes
• Return the beef to the pan, add the cooked broccoli, tbsp of tomato sauce and season everything
• Transfer to your casserole dish, top with grated cheese and broil for about 5 minutes until the cheese melts