Easy cheesy zucchini pie
The only hard part about this recipe is waiting for the pie to settle after baking.
• 400 g zucchini, cut into thin slices or grated
• 200 g grated mozzarella or cheddar
• 300 g cottage cheese
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 eggs
• 3 tbsp milled flax seed
Seasoning: salt, pepper
Topping: 50 g grated cheese (mozzarella, cheddar)
• Preheat the oven at 180°C
• In a bowl, whisk the eggs and then combine with all the pie ingredients. Season lightly with salt and pepper and transfer to a greased pie tin.
• Bake for about 30 minutes
• Take the pie out of the oven after 30 minutes, top with grated cheese and bake for about 15 more minutes, until the cheese has a nice golden color
• Leave to rest for about 15 minutes before serving
Check my other Zucchini pie version