Green beans and chorizo
If you like green beans like I do, you will truly enjoy this warm meal!
Chorizo is a Spanish pork sausage but you can easily replace it with any other low carb sausage.
It's perfect if you're just starting a low carb diet because it will fulfill all your daily needs.
• 1 small onion
• 1 garlic clove
• 100 grams diced chorizo
• 1/2 yellow bell pepper (diced)
• 300 grams green beans
• 2 tbsp tomato puree
• 300 ml water
• 1 tbsp milled chia seeds
• spices: 1/2 tsp salt, pinch of pepper, 1 tsp parsley, 1 tsp chilly powder, 1/2 tsp cumin
• Saute the onions, garlic and diced chorizo on 1 tbsp butter for a few minutes, on medium temperature
• Add diced bell pepper, green beans and water and cook on medium until softened
• Add tomato puree, spices and milled chia seeds and cook for 5 more minutes (optionally, if you want it thicker, you can add some whipping cream in this last step)