Ham & cheese frittata
Easy keto breakfast or dinner idea.
The good thing about frittatas, except for their deliciousness, is that you can use almost anything in them - veggies, meat, fish, cheese, cream.
If you decide to add any veggies, fish, or meat, cook it prior to adding it to your frittata mix.
Once cooked, cool it a bit before adding to the eggs.
• 8 eggs
• 2 tbsp water
• 125 g diced ham
• 100 g mascarpone
• 60g grated mozzarella
• Seasoning: salt, pepper, crushed chili, basil, parsley
• Preheat the oven at 180°C / 350°F
• Fry the diced ham on some butter in a non-stick pan
• In a bowl, whisk the eggs with seasoning, 2 tbsp of water, mascarpone, and grated mozzarella, and add the slightly cooled fried ham.
• Grease your baking dish with some butter, pour the mixture in it and bake for about 25 minutes until it has a nice color and the center is slightly jiggly when you touch it.
Yields: 8 slices
Per serving: 1
Calories: 163 I Net Carbs: 1 g I Total Carbs: 1 g I Fat: 13 g I Protein: 11 g