Keto beef burrito
Easy to make cheese wraps filled with your favorites.
• 500 g minced beef
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
• 1 jalapeño, chopped
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp tomato paste
• seasoning: salt, pepper, hot chili powder, cumin, coriander
• 2 eggs
• 300 g grated mozzarella
• 200 g cauliflower rice, cooked and seasoned with salt and pepper
• lettuce, chopped
• tomatoes, diced
• 200 g cheddar
• 200 g sour cream
• hot sauce
• In a non stick pan, sauté the onions on 2 tbsp olive oil until soft. Add the minced garlic and fry for a minute more. Add the minced beef and cook until browned. Stir in the diced jalapeño, tomato paste and seasoning. Cook on low for about 10 minutes until everything is combined and you have a nice thick gravy
• Preheat the oven to 180°C
• In a bowl, whisk 2 eggs and combine it with the grated mozzarella.
• Line your baking tin with parchment paper and then distribute a thin layer of the batter on it
• Bake at 180° until it has a nice golden color, 5 - 7 minutes
Assembling the burritos:
Optionally, wrap the burrito in tin foil to keep it warm and secure.
Per serving: 1
Calories: 653 I Net Carbs: 7 g I Total Carbs: 9 g I Fat: 52 g I Protein: 38 g
Made this recipe? We would love to see it!