Keto Curried tuna and veggies bake
Total prep time for this deliciousness is about 30 minutes. Super easy, healthy and yummy Keto bake.
This dish is perfect even without baking so you can skip the baking if you want quicker delicious dinner.
• 200 g canned tuna (I used Shines tuna in olive oil), flaked
• 40 g butter
• 1 medium size onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 bell pepper, chopped
• 2 chilli peppers, chopped
• 300 g broccoli florets, cooked
• 300 g cauliflower rice, cooked
• 200 g coconut milk
• 2 tbsp mascarpone
• 150 g grated mozzarella or cheddar
• Seasoning: salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp coriander, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp garlic, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp turmeric
• Preheat the oven at 220°C
• In a non-stick pan melt the butter and sauté the onions for a few minutes, until soft.
Add the chopped garlic, fry for a minute and then season with everything but the salt.
Add the bell pepper, chilli peppers, cooked broccoli and cauliflower rice and stir gently until everything is combined.
• Pour 200 g of coconut milk in the pan and cook everything for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
• Once the sauce is thick, add 2 tbsp mascarpone and stir until mascarpone has melted. Remove from the stove, add tuna flakes and salt to your liking
• Transfer the curry to a casserole dish, top with grated cheese and bake for about 10-15 minutes until the cheese becomes golden