Keto sardines melt wrap
For this quick wrap, you will need a total of 15 minutes.
Wrap is made out of cheese and an egg and the filling is made of amazing mix of canned sardines in tomato sauce and fresh veggies.
• 150 g grated full fat mozzarella cheese
• 1 egg
• 1 can of sardines in tomato sauce (I used Shines Wild Sardines in tomato sauce)
• 3 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
• 1/2 small onion or 1 scallion, finely chopped
• 1 leaf of iceberg lettuce, finely chopped • 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 4 slices of cheddar or similar full fat cheese
• Seasoning: salt, chili powder, garlic, parsley
• Preheat the oven at 220°C
• In a bowl, stir until combined 1 egg and 150 g grated mozzarella cheese and then line it on a parchment paper forming a circle (like tortilla). Bake for about 7-10 minutes, until it gets a nice golden color.
• While the wrap is baking, in another bowl put the sardines and crush them with a fork. Add finely chopped onions, tomatoes, lettuce, lemon juice and season according to your liking.
• Once the wrap is finished, remove it from the oven and leave it to rest for 2 minutes
• Align the cheese slices over the wrap, and top them with the sardine filling. Gently roll into a wrap and microwave for a few seconds on high to get that perfect cheese melt