No bake Keto choco&coco balls
This sweet keto treat is simple and delicious and it will satisfy your sweet tooth.
• 1 can coconut milk (thick part)
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• 4 tbsp coco powder
• 2 tbsp sweetener
• 3 tbsp fine coconut flour (or regular coconut flour)
• some coconut flour for coating
• whole almond, hazelnut, pistachio (depending on your liking)
• Cool your coconut milk in the fridge, best overnight
• Open the coconut milk can from the bottom as we only need the thick part (you can use the liquid milk for a smoothie or something
• Scoop the thick part, put it in a bowl and add the oil, coco powder, sweetener and coconut flour
• Mix with hand mixer until firm
• Check if you want to add more sweetener and modify
• Create small balls, put your favorite nuts in them and roll them in the coconut flour for coating
• Put in the freezer for about 10 mins and enjoy ❤️ .