Peanut butter chocolate chip brownies
This is a really quick and easy recipe that doesn't contain any type of nuts or flour.
• 5 eggs
• 100 g dark chocolate (min 70%)
• 4 tbsp sweetener
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 150 g peanut butter + sweetener to your taste
• 1/2 cup chocolate drops
• Preheat the oven to 180°
• Melt 100 g chocolate in the microwave and leave it to cool for at least 10 minutes
• Separate the egg whites from yolks in two bowls
• Mix the egg whites with 1 tbsp cider vinegar until firm
• In another bowl, mix the egg yolks with 4 tbsp sweetener and 1/2 tsp baking powder until fluffy, and then stir in the cooled off melted chocolate. Once combined, fold in the egg whites and chocolate drops using a spatula.
• Pour the batter on the parchment paper in a baking tin
• In a separate bowl, stir peanut butter with sweetener (to your taste), make little balls out of the mixture, and drop them all over the chocolate batter.
• Bake for about 30 minutes at 180°C
Per serving: 1
Calories: 56 I Net Carbs: 2.65 g I Total Carbs: 3.25 g I Fat: 4.22 g I Protein: 1.9 g