Quick keto wraps
Takes about 5 minutes to have these wraps ready to go. They are easy to make and perfect healthy keto fast food.
Ingredients (2 big wraps): • 2,5 tbsp almond flour
• 2 eggs
• 1 tbsp mayonese
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• dash of salt, pepper and basil
Optional: bacon bits, diced jalapeños, cheese
• Mix the eggs with almond flour, baking soda, mayo and spices until combined. Optionally add the fried bacon bits, grated cheese and/or diced jalapeños to the mix
• In a large non-stick pan, melt a bit of butter, add 1/2 of the mix and rotate the pan to evenly distribute the batter.
• Cook on low to medium and flip it when it’s no longer wet on top
• Fill with your favorite mix. I used cheese and hot sauce.