Spicy lemon chicken
Prep time for this easy meal is about 10 minutes and cook time about 15 minutes.
I served the chicken with my Cauliflower summer risotto but it’s equally good with plain cauli rice, zoodles, konjac noodles/rice.
• 500 g chicken breast, diced
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp tomato sauce
• 1 tbsp mascarpone
• 1/2 lemon, juice
• Seasoning: salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp coriander, 1/2 tsp hot chilli powder, 1/2 tsp garlic, 2 springs of fresh thyme
• Lightly salt the diced chicken and then season it with pepper, cumin, coriander, chilli and garlic. Stir well to coat evenly
• Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a non stick pan, add the chicken and thyme and fry for about 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked
• Pour the lemon juice over the chicken and stir in 1 tbsp tomato sauce and 1 tbsp mascarpone. Stir until everything is combined and taste to see if you need anymore salt.