Tangy & spicy chicken breast
Simple, juicy, and tangy chicken breasts
• 500 g boneless chicken breasts
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 hot chili pepper, finely diced
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 2 tbsp mustard
• 1 tbsp cider vinegar
• 200 g coconut milk
Seasoning: salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, 1/4 tsp coriander, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp garlic
• Heat 1 tbsp of olive in a non-stick pan and brown the chicken breasts. Once browned, set aside on a plate.
• Add 1 tbsp butter to the same pan and fry the onions until translucent. Add garlic and diced hot chili and fry for a minute more.
• Add 1 tbsp cider vinegar, 200 g coconut milk, and 2 tbsp mustard, stir well, and once it boils season it with salt, garlic, cumin, coriander, and smoked paprika.
• Return the chicken to the pan, set the temperature to low-medium, cover with a lid, and cook for about 25-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked (stir occasionally).
Taste to see if you need more seasoning.
Per serving: 1
Calories: 317 I Net Carbs: 4 g I Total Carbs: 5 g I Fat: 21 g I Protein: 28 g
Made this recipe? We would love to see it!