Keto brown buns
Crispy crust and not so cheesy texture!
These are pretty quick and they make a perfect burger or sandwich bun.
• 250 grams full fat mozzarella • 3 tbsp cream cheese • 1/4 tsp salt • 1/2 cup almond flour • 1/2 cup milled flax-seed
(if you don’t have the milled ones, crush them in the mortar or in the food processor) • 1/2 cup sesame seeds
• 1 tbsp milled chia seeds • 1/2 tsp baking soda • 1 egg (beaten) Also: • some sesame seeds for the topping
• Mix everything but the egg in a microwaveable bowl and nuke for 2 minutes, until the cheese has melted
• Stir in the egg and thread the dough with your hands until everything is combined
• Divide the dough into equal parts (I made 6), form the balls and line them on the baking paper or on a butter greased trey
• Top with sesame seeds and bake for 15- 20 mins on 190°C